So Long 2011….
It was a beautiful year.
In 2011, I made the best NY resolution ever–spend more time with friends. I came out of my shell, hosting parties and organizing nights out with our wonderful friends. What a great decision! I kissed hermit crab Jen goodbye and had the best year that I could have imagined. I kept my promise to go on regular date nights with the hubby and it made our life so much richer.
I watched my children grow and really paid attention.
I did my best to live in the moment and be present.
I realized what neat little people I am raising.
Resolutions for next year?
More of the same.
- Spend More Time with Friends
- Exercise Daily
- Eat more whole foods and cook for my family each day
- Continue to let go of the stress that comes so naturally to my type A self…enjoy my world instead of worrying about it
- Take more time to do what makes me happy
- Keep the date night! Never let life get in the way of romance…
Here’s to a happy 2012!