Alvin, Simon, or Theodore?!?

February 21, 2010

Here is the bump at 25 weeks. As you can see…my cheeks have taken over my face. I’m sporting my  awesome Paige maternity jeans with the elastic tabs and Morgan had made a very keen observation when he saw me adjusting them–

“Mommy Elastic (pronounced lastic)” as he gestures to the little buttons on the tabs

He then reaches into his own jeans and pulls out an elastic tab “Morgan elastic!”

So we have that in common 🙂

1. Michelle L permalink
    February 21, 2010 6:12 pm

You look amazing!!

2. February 21, 2010 9:32 pm

Whatever!! You look beautiful!! 🙂

3. Valerie permalink
    February 22, 2010 1:00 am

The choices should be from the Chipette’s (Brittany, Jeanette or Elenor)….not that I think you look like any of them!!! You look fantastic.

4. bunnysmom permalink
    February 22, 2010 1:29 am

you are so crazy!! You look beautiful!!

5. February 22, 2010 8:24 am

I already told you on FB how freaking hot you look, but I’ll say it again: you look INCREDIBLE. Also? You wore your pre-pregnancy jeans for the first six months of your pregnancy with a little stretchy device? I’m NOT pregnant, never have been, and I haven’t worn my “pre-child” jeans in two years. And there ain’t no stretchy nothin’ that would make that happen, unless you cut slits down the legs and added some “lastic.” So I’m just saying. You are rockin’ it!

I love what Morgan said. Those are the things they say and do at that age that just melt my heart. Priceless.

I’m really, really glad you are feeling better. I can’t imagine how miserable that must have been. Hope the meds continue working until the newest little one joins your family!

6. February 23, 2010 2:14 am

You look fab!

7. February 23, 2010 2:40 pm

you’re looking so fan-tas-tic!
    xo

8. February 24, 2010 1:13 am

You are gorgeous!!! Those cheeks are glowing and you look amazing! Grow baby grow!