Barely hanging in

January 19, 2009

We are home–and Morgan is very sick this week. I took him to the ER while I was at my dad’s house and the doctor said he had a “bad chest cold” after 3 nights of keeping me up and crying non-stop.

Today, I took him to our doctor for a follow up and the poor little bug has bronchiolitis and an ear infection. DUMB ASS ER DOCTOR!!! We picked up 3 medications and now I have come to learn that a toddler on Albuterol is basically a toddler on CRACK. He is running around tearing up the house like an aging rock star.

Me? Haven’t slept in days and my donut, pie, goldfish crackers, and caffeine diet has not been great for the bod. ugh. At least I have been gettting plenty of cardio toting this kid up and down the stairs to the garage apartment at my dad’s house. Whew!

On a happier note, we did get the haircut–photos to follow when yours truly has the time to download them…and we also got to have coffee with Kristin and her beautiful Lilly! I think our kids believe that they were on their second date…there were lots of eyelashes batting, cheerios being fed to one another and a sweet little kiss good bye 🙂 I’m not supposed to tell Lilly’s daddy about that one! Don’t want him meeting Morgan on the porch with a shotgun at our next visit.

1. bringinghomebe permalink
    January 19, 2009 8:47 pm

Oh, I feel your pain. Bex has been SICK too. No baby crack though, thank goodness!

2. Jess and Paul permalink
    January 20, 2009 2:09 am

So sorry! Poor Morgan…I really hope he gets better soon, for both your sakes!

3. Kelli permalink
    January 20, 2009 3:40 am

Yuck- I am sorry Morgan isn’t feeling any better. Hope the recovery is a quick one now that he has the right meds!

4. Kristin permalink
    January 20, 2009 6:01 am

OMG…HOW could that ER dr been SO OFF!!! I would call him back just to let him know what he neglected to pick up on…idiot. Which hospital did you go to? Remind me to NEVER go there.It was SO great to see you too…and we definitely wont tell Brett about the kids’ little rendevous. 🙂

5. Carl and Stephanie permalink
    January 21, 2009 2:33 am

Hope Morgan is feeling better soon.

6. Kelley permalink
    January 25, 2009 10:34 pm

Just now read this-I wish the lil’ guy a speedy recovery! Yall take care!