More cuteness!

April 30, 2008

Thanks to all who have emailed and commented! We love you guys and can’t wait for you to meet our Morgan.
I’m sorry we aren’t writing much other than on the blog…this is just the easiest way to send info to everyone at once.
Thanks to Ali and JJ (Xavier’s parents) for leaving us a big bag of loot the other night. We appreciate the snacks and goodies…we will share with our travel group so that nothing goes to waste.
ps: In the second photo you can see from the remote control and the water bottle how tiny this little one is. He weighed 7.2kg at the SOS clinic yesterday. we are doing our best to fatten him up a bit…the size 6-12mos clothes are falling off of him!
  1. Kristi C. permalink
    April 30, 2008 3:09 am

He just looks so happy and content with you both – it’s so beautiful to see. On his own, when I picked him up from daycare, Tinsae started talking to me about “Morgan … good friend.” We all can’t wait to meet him!!!

2. Jess and Paul permalink
    April 30, 2008 4:08 am

Wow, he really is teeny! So how are you feeling? How are your first moments as a mommy? I’m dying to know.

3. Kelly permalink
    April 30, 2008 4:38 am

Cute cute cute! He is a teeny boy, but he will be caught up in no time.

4. Kristin permalink
    April 30, 2008 4:54 am

Cute as a bug! And happy, too!

5. Ryan and Heather permalink
    April 30, 2008 1:18 pm

He’s BEAUTIFUL!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I JUST found your blog again, I saved it when you left and then I couldn’t find it and I was in a panic because I knew you guys were gonna have your baby boy and I was gonna miss it! WHEW! I’m glad I found it again! :)Ellie is tiny too- she wears 3-6 month stuff 6-12 month stuff is way too long and falls off the waist too.Enjoy every minute you have in Vietnam, it will FLY by!!!Congrats again!HeatherPS DO NOT MISS HALONG BAY! It’s amazing!

6. Kelli permalink
    April 30, 2008 2:29 pm

He is so cute and tiny! Morgan looks so happy!

7. Bina permalink
    April 30, 2008 5:09 pm

Okay, I had to go to the internet and do a conversion. So he weighs about 15 pounds? How old is he? He is the CUTEST thing ever!!!!! I’m so happy for both of you (even though I don’t know you and I’m not related). I’m happy for anyone who gets to adopt a baby with no parents and give them all the love they deserve! And hey, he is tiny, but it just makes him that much more fun to cuddle!

8. ourvalentinesdaytreat permalink
    May 1, 2008 4:44 pm

He IS tiny! Mattix weighed 8.2 kgs when we picked him up (at 10 months) and his 6-12 months clothes were huge, too, so I can’t even imagine how tiny Morgan is! I’m loving your travel blog and your husband’s entries crack me up! Thanks so much for sharing. Enjoy the rest of your time in VN!!!

9. Lee permalink
    May 3, 2008 3:17 am

Jen, he is SO cute. And he will catch up in due time…Zoe is totally having growth spurts and starting to catch up too!Congrats!xoxo